Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Japanese Name||Shuya Aragaki (新垣修也)|
|Age||25 (SO) 26 (UTK) 29 (UTK2)|
- "I'd say you have one main objective: Do everything I tell you to do."
- Trauma Center: Under the Knife/ Second Opinion: Major Supporting Character; Assistant
- Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2: Major Supporting Character
- Trauma Center: New Blood: Mentioned
Victor has short, rather messy hair. He consistently has a bored or angry expression, with bags under his eyes. He is always seen with his arms crossed, and he never smiles. He wears a standard Caduceus outfit.
He has a pompous and rude attitude, calling most of the people around him idiots. Victor has a tendency to curse during operations when he sees incompetence or when something goes wrong. He appears to want to get credit for everything, though this may be because he desires to figure out every situation as quickly as possible. Victor is very easily angered when disrupted during his research, such as when he yells at Derek to shut up in 2-2 of Under the Knife 2.
- He is voiced by Spike Spencer.
- It is implied that Victor may have been responsible for creating the GUILT and Stigma simulations in the fourth challenge of Trauma Center: New Blood, partially due to Derek saying "that guy never changes," as well as mentioning that they were made by Caduceus Japan's research director.