|Japanese Name||Shuya Aragaki (新垣修也)|
|Age||25 (SO) 26 (UTK) 29 (UTK2)|
- "I'd say you have one main objective: Do everything I tell you to do."
Victor Niguel is the Head of Research and Development for Caduceus USA in Trauma Center: Under The Knife , Second Opinion , and Under The Knife 2 . He has a pompous and rude attitude, believing that everyone around him is an idiot. Victor has a tendency to curse during operations. He seems to want to get credit for everything and to figure out every situation as quickly as possible. He is the one who developed the temporary solution for "toxicosis", which makes the organ turn black. Victor is often on a rampage whenever disrupted during his research, like yelling at Derek to 'Shut Up!' in 2-2 of Under the Knife 2. His arms are always crossed in the games, and he never smiles. His normal expression is the bored look.
- Trauma Center: Under the Knife/ Second Opinion: Major Supporting Character; Assistant
- Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2: Major Supporting Character
- Trauma Center: New Blood: Mentioned
Not much is known about Victor. It's not known why he became a doctor. It's not known either where he grew up, nor who his parents are.
- He is voiced by Spike Spencer.
- It is implied that Victor Niguel may have been responsible for creating the GUILT and Stigma simulations in the fourth challenge of Trauma Center: New Blood, partially due to Derek saying "that guy never changes", as well as mentioning that they were made by Caduceus Japan's research director.