|Occupation|| Surgeon (formerly)|
|Family|| Lisa (ex-wife)|
Joshua Cunningham (son)
|Friends|| Naomi Kimishima|
|Affiliates||Resurgam First Care|
- "Think...I'm a diagnostician."
Dr. Gabriel "Gabe" Cunningham is a diagnostician in Trauma Team.
Gabe stays cool and collected in most situations. His deductive skills in diagnostics have earned him the title "Master of Deduction". He has a son named Joshua, who is operated on in Tomoe Tachibana's first operation.
It is learned Gabe's wife is named Lisa, but throughout the course of Trauma Team, he divorces her.
It is revealed in "Proud One" that Gabe served in the military reserves.
- Gabe was a surgeon in the past, but due to unknown reasons, he cannot operate anymore. By the time he diagnoses Joshua of Werner Syndrome though, RONI managed to talk him into trying to operate on his son. While he at leasts begin the procedure, CR-S01 volunteered to continue, which he lets him, supporting him along the way. It can be assumed that Gabriel regained the ability to operate once again from this as he was seen helping Hank Freebird with treating other patients during the outbreak.
- Gabe knows Derek Stiles, as he mentioned he was an old friend of his.
- Gabe shares many similarities to Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.
- Out of all 6 characters, Gabe has 5 missions (he has six chapters in his main story, thus 4 diagonsis missions, and one mission in the final chapter), making him the least played character.
- Gabe shares many similarities to Gregory House from the television show House M.D.
- Gabe's ex-wife Lisa may be named after Lisa Cuddy, the girlfriend of Gregory House.
- Gabe's voice actor, Travis Willingham, voices several well-known characters such as Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist.
- Travis and Gabe have similer surnames.
- In Gabe's opening scene (after "Sleeping in the Bloom") he has a precognitave dream. In the dream, a short conversation is revealed that later takes place after the second orthopedics operation "Friends" is completed in the final chapter
- According to the official Japanese Trauma Team game guide/art book, Gabe's country of origin is Great Britain.
- In Signs of Anguish, Gabe builds up the 4th wall by commenting on RONI's way of giving a notice on recording the found symptom. Later on in The Seventh Doctor, he breaks the 4th wall by talking to the player.
- According to Trauma Team's extras, Gabe is not very good at cooking. This is proven in the Trauma Team extras where he asks RONI to help him make eggs.
- Gavriel normally has a crumpled-up cigarette in his mouth, suggesting that he is a former smoker, or is attempting to quit smoking.
|CR-S01 - Gabriel Cunningham - Hank Freebird - Maria Torres - Naomi Kimishima - Tomoe Tachibana|
|Albert Sartre - Alyssa Breslin - Chloe - Navel - RONI - Rosalia - Hanzou Kanadamaru|
|Surgery - First Response- Orthopedics - Endoscopy - Diagnosis - Forensics|
|Resurgam First Care - Cumberland Institute of Forensic Medicine|
|Trauma Team - Images - Characters - Medical Terms and Procedures|