Chloe Nichols is a patient of Dr. Vaughn and Dr. Blaylock who was in need of a replacement pacemaker. She was a practice patient for Professor Wilkens' operation. She appears as the patient in Episode 2-2 of Trauma Center: New Blood.
- 1. Make the incision.
- 2. Cut the wires from the heart using the scalpel.
- 3. Remove the wires using the forceps.
- 4. Remove the pacemaker.
- 5. Place the new pacemaker.
- 6. Place wires into pacemaker
- 7. Make incisions in the heart.
- 8. Put the wires in the incision and suture them closed.
- 9. Suture her up and bandage her (don't forget the antibiotic gel).
- remember to massage the heart whenever she goes into cardiac arrest by pressing A and B when the hands match.
- She was a practice patient for Professor Wilken's operation.
- She seems muscular for her age if you look closely before cutting her open.